At mazelmoments, we love to keep you posted on the latest wedding & party trends. So we’re excited to share with you…
DIY Chocolate Covered Oreo Pops!
Double Stuff Oreos will always bring a smile to a person’s face – whether you’re a child, adult, or grandparent! Cover them in chocolate and add some fun toppings and you’ve got yourself a winning dessert!
The best part of Oreo Pops is that you can get very creative with the display. Decorate a styrofoam cone, arrange them in a cake pop display – there are endless possibilities to decorate your dessert buffet with these tasty and decadent treats!
What You’ll Need:
All of the ingredients are available kosher:
- Double Stuff Oreos
- Melting Chocolate – You can find chocolate in almost any color! We chose blue & white to match our brand.
- Toppings – Confetti, Sprinkles, Sugar, Edible Glitter or Flowers, Candy Characters…the possibilities are endless!
- Lollipop Sticks
- Bags & Ties
Step 2: Insert Lollipop Sticks into White Filling
- After inserting the stick into the cookie, stick them in the fridge for 5 minutes to harden.
- If chocolate seems too thick, add 1tsp of vegetable shortening for every 12 oz chocolate (add more as needed)
- Melted chocolate acts as glue! You can fix any broken or chipped cookies by simply adding chocolate (as if it were glue) and popping it into the refrigerator for 5 minutes to harden!
Step 3: Microwave Chocolate in 30-second increments until melted
Step 4: Put Bowl of Chocolate into Heated Water to Prevent from Hardening
Step 5: Spoon Chocolate over Cookie
Step 6: Arrange Pops on a Cookie Sheet
Step 7: Add Toppings – Confetti, Sprinkles, Glitter, Candy…
Step 8: Wrap & Go!
Use Different Colors and Toppings to Match Your Theme or Color Palette.
Step 9: Buy or Make an Oreo Pop Display
We made ours be decorating a styrofoam cone with ribbons and sparkles.
More Inspiration for your Oreo Pop Designs:
Mazelmoments™ helps you plan any Jewish-inspired event, such as a Bar Mitzvah, Bat Mitzvah or Jewish Wedding. Find Venues, Kosher Caterers, Chuppah & Ketubah Designs, Photographers, Bar Mitzvah Invitations, Centerpieces, Judaica, Rabbis, Mohels & more.