It’s no secret – guests love food served on a stick! Teriyaki chicken skewers, vegetable kebobs, cake pops – there’s just something fun and whimsical about eating off a stick. So it should be no surprise that the latest bat & bar mitzvah and party trend is Dessert on a Stick! We’re talking Dessert Kebobs, Cake Skewers & Candy Kebobs – Your guests’ favorite desserts skewered together for a mouth-watering crowd pleaser!
Party Cake Skewers
Almost any type of dessert or cake can be skewered together for a fun and unique kosher dessert. This cute idea from eighteen25 stacks a rice krispie treat, mini strawberry cupcake, mini powdered donut, mini chocolate cupcake and another rice krispie treat.
Sandwich tiny cookies (any and all flavors!) with frosting in the middle to serve as ‘glue’. Skewer them onto a bamboo skewer with brownie bites in between, and drizzle with melted chocolate for a beautiful presentation.
- Cherry tomatoes made from jumbo cinnamon jelly beans, cherry sours or red gumballs
- Green bell peppers made from gummi lime slices or green apple taffy
- Pineapple made from gummi lemon slices, banana taffy or candied pineapple
- Mushrooms made from marshmallows dusted in cocoa powder
- Orange bell peppers made from gummi orange slices or circus peanut candies
- Meat made from Snickers Peanut Butter Squares, snack-size candy bars or brownie bites