Jewish Wedding Budget & Guest List Manager Tools
Have you ever felt a bit overwhelmed by the wedding planning process? Does it seem that all the planning checklists start to look the same? Then you haven’t seen ours! This easy to use Jewish Wedding Budget & Guest List Manager Tools will take away a lot of your stress and worry, and make the process more fun! We’ve made it simple for you to have everything organized and itemized. Our friends love it, and we hope you will too!
The following tools provide everything you need to manage the planning of a Jewish wedding.
- Guest List Manager
- categorize and keep track of all of your invited guests
- manage RSVPs for all events, including bridal shower, rehearsal dinner, aufruf, etc.
- document gifts received, and whether a thank you was sent
- Budget Manager
- identify wedding budget by line item
- includes line items specific to Jewish and Interfaith weddings such as synagogue donations, judaica purchases, chuppah decor and ketubah cost and shipping
- track budget versus actual expenses
- manage payment schedule including amount paid by whom
- Vendor Manager
- keep track of all the vendors you hired, including their name address, contact information including cell phone number
- track thank you’s sent to vendors